Where The Nordic God's Reside

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow

Drachmas or DMA's : 27

PostSubject: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Welcome to my 3rd Deck Shop. I have two other stores in the mighty dojo's of the Ninjas, and with the Technical Geniuses of the T.G. . Both of them did fairly well. But your not here for small talk are you? No! So buy a deck already!-Parody of Marcus from Borderlands 2 (Buy a gun already)

***Decks***

For 1,000 DMA you can get the following decks!:
-Non-Chaos Dragon-Dragon Variants (3)-
1st deck: Blue-Eyes Deck (Control a deck mightier then Kiaba. This deck gives you the power to control the 3 mightiest dragons, 5HD, Blue-Eyes Ulti, and Red-eyes Darkness Metal. With their combines might you can not lose! Unless you do....)
2nd Deck: Dragon Collection Deck: This deck is a collection of the mightiest dragons ever to be summoned. From Blue eyes, to red-eyes DM, to the mighty power of Trident Dragon they all can be yours!)
3rd Deck: Red-eyes deck (Absolutely 100% all dragons! Allowing you more power with cards like Solidarity and Mountain to increase their already powerful Atk to UNBELIEVABLE POWER! Does need to be trimmed if you only like 40 card decks.)

-My version of Era's xyz deck (Era made this deck on his Youtube page I stole it and made some modifications to it.)

-Chess Archfiend (Made this deck for a tournament and it runs pretty well not gonna lie)

-Galius OTK (Can run without pulling off the loop to win. Don't know the loop? I'll teach it to you for 200 DMA)

-1st Season Character Decks: Joey, Kiaba, Yugi, and Bandit Keiths favorite/most used cards all here at your disposal.

-Dimmensional Jet Iron deck: (For those that watched season one of Zexal it's Esper Robins deck)

-Warrior Equip Deck (0 Traps, 20 monsters and 20 cards that boost attack)

-Scraps (Decent deck gets Synchros quick)

-Vylon (Made it won two duels then made a Synchron deck and never touched it again)

The following decks you can get for 2000 DMA:

-Inzektor Stall Deck (Since the loop is gone the deck is gone right? WRONG! Stall your opponents and boost your monsters attack and defense to incredible heights to slow down your opponent.

-Blackwings (My personally favorite archtype. These birds do more then just Synchro quickly they also destroy any defense your opponent. If you see these birds following you....run)

-Heroic and Heraldic Beasts (Currently Medallion Beasts in the OCG) xyz deck (Quick 1st turn xyzs into powerhouse beaters)

-Chain Burn (Simple deck to understand)

-Rabbit Variant (Dino-Rabbit, Penguin-Rabbit, Drabbit (Dragon Rabbit), and Warriorabbit all at your disposal with their own special arsenal of xyz's to use)

-Earthbound/God (The Earthbound Immortals along with The Egyptian God cards combine their powers to hold down your opponents. You can also enjoy stealing their souls with the Seal!)

-Glads (These monsters powers are never to be underestimated! Don't tread on them or they'll make you look silly with their overpowering spawning!)

-Weakend Hieratic (Sadly the ban list weakened this deck, BUT in no ways is it dead. Buy this deck and see the new might of the Hieratics!)

-Empty Jar (I love this deck with the right hand you can leave someone with absolutely nothing to draw into)

-Lightsworn/Ray (The mightiest light monsters are found within this deck! Don't take them lightly (hehe) or you might just lose)

-TG Skill Drain (Stall and overpowering!)

-Number 20 and 96 (This deck was made to give power to a good team of numbers, Giga-Brilliant and Dark Mist)

-Constellar (This deck gives you the power of the stars to your advantage AND if the predictions are correct THEY ARE COMING SOON!)

-Six Sam (Self-explanatory)

-Spellbook (Made while it was still OCG good deck and can be improved)

-Nordic (Well see seems this deck belongs in this place bring the Gods with you while you duel)

-Dark/Archlords (Fairies are for girls right? OH HELL NO! These Fairies will kick your arsh so fast you'll forget you said that^)

-Xyz-Synchro (Combining the 2 newest things together to form a deck of shear power)

The following decks are for 2,500 (decks I've used the most)

-Wind-Ups (No loop, No carrier? No problem)

-Bubble Beat (Note!: Can leave you with a bad hand since it doesn't run many monsters)

-Infernities (So much of the Red Nova!)

-Chaos Lightsworn (Light and Dark at its Highest powers!)

-Malefic (SO MUCH POWER! I now own 11 souls because of this deck)

This final deck is my prize possession it is worth 3,000 DMA and it is my Synchron deck. I've put a lot of work into this deck and I love it so much

***Specialties****
Deck Teaching (See a deck above and want to know how to learn it? For 500 DMA I'll teach you how to!)

Deck Re-amp (For 500 DMA I'll take a look at one of your decks and see if theirs anything in it I can do to improves its, consistency, less dead draw, countering)

Deck Making (For 1000 DMA I will make a deck, test it and re-amp it untill i get it to work!)

***Deals***
None This week (Oct 1st - Oct 7th) but come back next for deals on anything in the store!

So remember duelists you can never have to much time to buy a deck! And at the prices you can buy a lot! So please come back later!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indaend

Drachmas or DMA's : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Because I have infinite DP, I'll take all of them
Then fix them and send them back to you for free. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yussefavangerX

Drachmas or DMA's : 8

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm

hey indeand buy 2 of each for me pls:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinxx

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

inda ill buy u and make u a good stoner and send u back for free u down dawg

Can we live without death? Can we love without hate? Can we want without need? Do we ever live our lives enough that we can truly grasp one without the other? that a concept has no meaning without an opposing force? If hate is whats inside us, then hate is what defines us, and we will use our hate to drive us and let death not deprive us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indaend

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Jinxx wrote:
inda ill buy u and make u a good stoner and send u back for free u down dawg
hell yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinxx

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Kkk ill fit u in my gym bag for seattle if I go

Can we live without death? Can we love without hate? Can we want without need? Do we ever live our lives enough that we can truly grasp one without the other? that a concept has no meaning without an opposing force? If hate is whats inside us, then hate is what defines us, and we will use our hate to drive us and let death not deprive us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xero_-

Drachmas or DMA's : 125014

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 pm

I'll buy them all, Jinxx is paying, thanks

PostSubject: Re: Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop   

Back to top Go down

Waldos Godly (Hehe get it cause were in asgard) Deck Shop
Page 1 of 1